Monday, February 11, 2008
Sorry if this is TMI
Ok, this post may be a little too much info for some but I figured most of us are in the thick of some form of diapers or potty training so it should be ok. And since Adam frequently shares too much information about himself I figured he wouldn't care. In my home of all boys they do this thing (which Mommy isn't a huge fan of) where Adam says, "pull my finger" and then "toots". The boys think it is so funny and can do it back. It is amazing to me that they can toot on demand but I guess that is the wonder of boys. The other day Andrew was sitting on the toilet and having some trouble going "number 2" and he started to cry. While still crying he looks at me, holds out his hand, and very seriously says, "pull my finger." It doesn't get much funnier than that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
like father, like son!
That is too funny...Ran actually does this with Ev too, and I'm always like "um, yah, that's nice"...lol...but then she'll say "Do it again Daddy" and most of the time he can't do it at will!! ha ha
I can just imagine you and Jen's life in about 7-10 years with all your teenage boys!! hee hee
Wendy you are toooo funny... don't say that! My house already smells sometimes from "male smell"... :-)
I don't even want to think about what my house is going to be like, or even SMELL like, 7-10 years from now!
Kristin, I don't use Febreeze but I think you and I may want to buy stock in that for our future need of it. :-)
Yah - no offense girls, but I have to say I'm pretty glad I don't have to clean up a bathroom after 4 boys.....everything you need to know you learned in kindergarten right - boys are gross!!! Just kidding:)
Post a Comment