Saturday, February 16, 2008

The Dickerson coming out in Danny

So after a little while I got Danny to start dancing and once he started he didn't stop! He loved it and wanted to be out there dancing to every song. Grandma, you would have been so proud- he served the Dickerson name well! The pictures cannot capture the passion he was dancing with:) Typical of Danny he does everything to the extreme- including dancing. The only way to describe it is he was jerking around and punching the air- dancing so hard that he was very red and sweaty. He kept having to take breaks for drinks and to catch his breath. The best part: He was very serious about his dancing and thought his moves were very cool. I am not sure everyone thought so since I saw one mom giving him a very confused look. I loved it and thought he was the coolest kid in the room. I could have watched it forever. It brought me such joy to watch how much fun he was having and to have it be something we did together. He didn't want to leave. On the way home he kept thanking me and talking about how much fun he had. A great night for mom and son and one I will never forget! It was one of my highlights of being a mom so far!




Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Pat said...

Great dancing Danny! You are your fathers son for sure and will have great fun at all the weddings of your cousens! A few years away yet! Glad you had such a great night with Mommy! Love Meme

The Boisverts said...

OWWWW! Go, Danny!!!!!

:-)
Kristin, that post made me laugh AND cry! What an awesome memory for you; so thankful to God that He blessed you two with such a fun and memorable time. Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Kristin,
I must say that it is a good thing Kamryn & Danny live so far away because they would tear up the town dancing and god knows what else. I loved the pictures and it so reminds me of Kamryn because she makes up her own moves/twists, etc. Thanks for sharing. I enjoy checking out your boys!

Heather (Heath's sister)