Thursday, February 21, 2008

"Cool Time" show

The other day Danny put on a "Cool Time" Show- as he called it. He often likes to do these shows but this time was more advanced. He has never been to a concert or anything so I am not sure where he picked it all up. Andrew, Jacob, and I were the audience or "studience" as Danny says. Danny performed his dance to a cool song which, according to Danny, is rap. I did manage to find some worship songs on itunes that were rappish:) Which I was glad about since many of the rap songs are not great for a 5 year old:) After he was done the performance he threw out "Cool Time" hats, t-shirts, and bracelets to the us in the studience. The boys all liked it but Andrew was very mad when Danny tried to take back his hat and t- shirt.




Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

The Cardinal Family said...

That pic of Jacob sitting there with his thumb in his mouth is the cutest pic I have ever seen!!!!

The Boisverts said...

Oh my goodness, I am so glad you wrote this all down... I think your boys will get a KICK out of this "Cool Time Show" thing one day!

Yo yo yo Danny... WHAT UPPPPPP!!!!

(PS. seriously, Danny needs to stop growing. He looks like a pre teen to me and it's making me sad!!!! Look how tall he looks!!)
(PPS. I agree with your sister, Jacob's picture is A-DDDDorable!!!)Your boys are so stinkin' handsome!!!

Karen said...

That is just hysterical. His imagination and creativity are just unbelievable!

And I third the comment on Jacob's pic - so stinkin cute!!!