Thursday, March 02, 2006
I've joined the world of blogging
So I have decided to try this blogging thing. I have no idea what I am doing. So if it comes out all screwed up it is because Adam knows computers and I am a computer idiot. I am going to try it though because I enjoy reading others so I thought some of you might enjoy reading about our family...maybe not. I also thought it might be nice to have something to look back on- a place to record things that I might forget otherwise. I will try to post pictures- I just have to figure out how. OK, before I write much more I am going to stop and make sure this works.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm excited.... Don't embarass me. I'm looking forward to reading about what you have to say about things...
Hey - I think you found a "fun interest"! (From our women's study book) Maybe you can teach me now.
Post a Comment