Philippians 2: 9-11 God raised him up to the heights of heaven and gave him a name that is above every other name, so that at the name of Jesus every knee will bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and every tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
I could not resist posting this picture. Danny will probably think it is great now- to see himself on the computer reading on the toilet. In about 10 years when I show all his friends it will not be so funny:)
Hmmm. I wonder if "anonymous" was Adam himself....
:-)
Love the pics Kristin. I've posted a couple of the "toilet-shots-that-the-boys-like-now-but-will-hate-me-for-later" myself. Hey, for what they put us Moms through, we need SOME sort of collaterral! :-)
3 comments:
Just like his daddy:)
Hmmm. I wonder if "anonymous" was Adam himself....
:-)
Love the pics Kristin. I've posted a couple of the "toilet-shots-that-the-boys-like-now-but-will-hate-me-for-later" myself. Hey, for what they put us Moms through, we need SOME sort of collaterral! :-)
Actually- Adam faces backwards- for the record.
Post a Comment