This came in the mail from Grandma and Grandpa Steel as a surprise for
all the boys birthdays! I do not need to say that they are extremely
excited about it! The speed is adjustable but can go up to 25 mph.
We will NOT be going that fast. At first the speed was set a little
too fast for Danny. So after his first (and hopefully only) crash,
rollover, and broken mailbox and recycling bin the speed is slower and
Mommy is happy. Danny is the driver and has given lots of his friends
rides. Andrew loves to just sit as a passenger. Jacob hasn't tried
it yet:) Thanks Grandma and Grandpa!
Thursday, May 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I would have killed Mark's parents if they gave my boys that kind of "surprise!" But, having seen it in it's slower-action makes it seem much more manageable for a family with 3 young boys. And yeah, the kids all LOVE it so that's great!
I need to bring Em back over with the camera so I can get some real pics of her in it:) Savvy'll love seeing that!
So, do you think he would give me a ride?
Post a Comment