Thursday, May 29, 2008

How I spent my Memorial Day weekend

After doing Jacob's room I was on a roll and motivated to keep going.
Adam left with Andrew for the weekend to go see his sister's new baby,
Alex. (Welcome Alex and Congrats Sarah and Grant! I will post pics
when I get some:) Karen and I teamed up again and completely redid
Danny and Andrew's room. The big square of blue is a magnet board
done with magnetic paint and the black square is a chalkboard. The
bunk beds are also new thanks to Meme and Pop pop. I am happy with
how both room came out and it just feels so good to have 2 rooms
completely done. Thanks Karen for all your help and hard work!! I
could have NEVER done either room without you!

7 comments:

The Boisverts said...

Looks great! Another great room done by "K.S. and K.S."! :-)

The Cardinal Family said...

That looks great! When I need to redo my rooms, I will be calling you two!

Karen said...

Yay - it looks so good with the final touches! And you're very welcome:) So much fun to do!

Wendy said...

love the magnetic and chalkboard squares...great idea, and another cool room makeover! :)

Blatchford Family said...

Love the room, looks great! So, when I got bored today I started looking through all your linked blogs. Did the Sandfords move to the Raleigh area by any chance?? :)

Blatchford Family said...

And... your mom and dad are so cute! I miss the Rohms! I just want to race over to their house and mess with the wooden calendar!

~jenna said...

ok, now that i have put face to name on the blogs...i would like more blogging, please :)