Philippians 2: 9-11 God raised him up to the heights of heaven and gave him a name that is above every other name, so that at the name of Jesus every knee will bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and every tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
I realized I have taken very few pictures of Jacob so here are some I took the other day. And thanks to Karen for teaching me how to easily post more than 4 pictures at a time.
He is too cute! And we both have to thank Jen for the pics thing - the way I was doing it before took MUCH longer!!! So - thanks Jen:) The email thing works SO much easier than what I would have taught you:)
4 comments:
He is sooooo adorable! Mark said he looks like a doll.
He is too cute! And we both have to thank Jen for the pics thing - the way I was doing it before took MUCH longer!!! So - thanks Jen:) The email thing works SO much easier than what I would have taught you:)
Cam just came over to me to see the pictures and asked to look at "baby Jacob"...
while we're here I figured we'd add: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO A SWEET, SWEET, BOY!!!! You are loved, Jacob!!!!
He is such a cutie pie, squishable cheeks and sweet smile. :)
Post a Comment