The artist in me gets such joy out of childrens artwork. Danny has
always been artistic and I love to see his drawings evolve. Here are
his most recent. A Green Bay Packers football player for Dad and a
picture of me for Mother's Day. I love the huge arms:) The lines on my hands are the wrinkles on them. He is adding much more detail like that in each picture he draws.
Thursday, May 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Forget about the huge arms, I like that he gave you large thighs! :)
OK, that comment from your sis just cracked me up! Funny girl.
I love these pics; he really is talented!!! My kids have never included a neck and I'm pretty sure the "hands" they draw are just fingers attached to the arms. :-) Those are "keepers" to be pulled out and smiled at years from now! Thanks for sharing and making me smile.
Post a Comment