I thought the progression of these pictures was so funny. As I was trying to get pictures of Jacob's smile he spotted the cord hanging from the camera. He is really trying to crawl and I thought he would have by now but I think our slippery hardwood floors are delaying his attempts. So he rolls and kind of throws himself forward to get where he wants. So he finally made his way over to the camera cord and got it!



4 comments:
Wow, is he a Steel boy!!! He's so adorable!!
what a cutie pie...LOVE those big blue eyes and the toothy smile!
Ev never crawled either, she did a butt scoot and we are pretty sure it had something to do with the slippery hardwood floors too.
Only that adorable face could make me smile right now, as I sit here with only one eye open, in desperate need of coffee...
:-)
He's got such a kissable face!
Jen - your descriptions are always so dead on....so kissable!!!!
Post a Comment