Monday, March 17, 2008

Surprise!!!

Adam pulled it off. He managed to surprise me for my 30th birthday. I thought we were going out to eat with Heath and Karen and when we got to their house I was surprised by all my wonderful friends!

Adam was proud that he pulled it off. I think it was the first time he has ever successfully surprised me.
Adam had everyone bring something chocolate to eat. Yum, yum!!
My friends found out that my parents had Barney come to my 16th birthday party, just to torture me. So they had some Barney decorations at this party.
Since they couldn't get the real thing they rented a Barney video for me to watch. I have now had 2 surprise parties in my life, both of which involved Barney...scary.

2 comments:

The Boisverts said...

haha... good point on the Barney thing! And you totally know that when you turn 40 there will probably be a Barney element, too! :-)

Blatchford Family said...

Happy Birthday, Girly! Was I at the 16th birthday party??? I thought about you over the weekend - both for your 30th birthday and also St Pattys Day - one of our (many) middle school traditions. Enjoy your year and all that you have, including your beautiful family!

Deanna