Monday, March 03, 2008
Oh, and the best part....
I happened to be on the phone with her when I walked in the house and saw how clean it was. I went on and on about how I could not believe how clean they left the house. I even said, Adam mopped the floor and it still looks wet. After just leaving my house and cleaning it for 3 hours she told me nothing and let Adam take the credit. Although, I would have figured out something was up when I saw that the toilet brush holder had been cleaned:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Now THAT's a true friend!!!! When the girl cleans your toilet brush holder she is a friend for LIFE!!!
That is just sooooo sweet. What a great example of being a sister in Christ, Karen!!
You deserved it, Kristin!
PS: Karen, how much do you charge? Sign me up! :-)
It's great to have such unselfish, giving friends....how nice to come home to a gift such as a clean house! Very thoughtful.
Post a Comment