Monday, October 16, 2006

Pictures from this summer

I haven't added anything in so long that I decided to throw the whole summer together in one post.

Family picture from one of our vacations this summer.


Danny at the playground- he thought he was Spiderman.


Andrew after a long day at the beach with no nap:)


Looking at this picture I can picture Danny on the beach when he is 16- scary. And by the way- he dresses himself like this. One day he had his hat on backwards, a necklace on and sunglasses. Too cool for his own good:)




This was the first time Danny woke up and didn't come to our room. He went out to the living room and turned on the tv. I heard him moving the table and chair into the living room and then getting cereal. He apparently couldn't find a small bowl because he used this big tupperware bowl and filled it with cereal:)


Danny and Andrew watching tv together in the morning.



My mother is on the board of a CareNet Pregnancy Center up in Maine. The boys and I did the 2 1/2 mile walk. Danny did the whole walk without going in the stroller but I had brought the double stroller just in case. It ended up being a very warm day and I pushed the stoller the whole way which must have weighed 100 pounds with all of our stuff on it and Andrew in it. We had a picnic lunch after and the boys had a good time.


Danny and his cousin

No comments: