Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Summer pictures

I went into Danny's room and found Andrew like this. He had fallen into the basket and was very happy to just sit there and play. He was like this for quite awhile until I finally helped him out...typical Andrew:)


My nephew Isaiah spent the night for the first time. The kids had a great time and I was so proud of myself. Adam had to work late and I had all 3 in bed, asleep, clean, house clean- all by 8:30.



Two drummers...we need a sound proof room!



Danny's first of many times at the batting cages.



The other night was one of those nights when both kids would not fall asleep. We finally gave up and Adam brought Andrew out to sit with us. He is so funny in these rare moments when he is alone with us- it is like he knows that he has us to himself and he gets this look of pride on his face like he has just done something great. Of course Danny was really mad that Andrew was up and not him, so...



Adam called him out and it was a late night hang out...the boys couldn't have been happier.

4 comments:

The Boisverts said...

Great pics! And go Mommy with the overnight babysitting!

Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm soo glad you're back to blogging. I miss those nephews of mine (and of course you and Adam). I was just talking at lunch about how little Andrew gets his red hair from his aunt :) Sarah

Karen said...

So cute! And you're my hero!!!

Victoria said...

So glad to see you back to blogging. I missed your updates!