Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Beach Day 2008


So I was feeling bad that I hadn't brought the boys to the beach this year but with Jake I just wasn't going to attempt it. When we went to York's Wild Animal Kingdom last week we were on the ferris wheel and at the top you could see the beach and it made me want to go! So I figured today would be a great day since it was past Labor Day so it wouldn't be crowded and it is our last day of summer since Danny starts 1st grade tomorrow!! My mom met us there and brought Jake back to her house for the day (thanks Mom!!) I also met my sister there with her 2 older boys. Everyone had a blast! Danny could have jumped the waves all day. On the way home Andrew said, "Thanks for taking me to the sand ocean mom!" And an added bonus wsa this BEAUTIFUL weather! A great last day of summer before my oldest boy enters the world of school for the rest of his years with me:(

A classic Andrew picture!! :)

The boys with my nephew, Isaiah

Danny wanted to take a goofy picture...lovely:)

3 comments:

Karen said...

Emma was totally cracking up at the picture of Andrew buried in the sand - she thought it was the funniest thing!

The Boisverts said...

Great pics!!! So glad you got to go enjoy the ocean with them! You had perfect weather for it, too!!!

Wendy said...

Just catching up on your blog, great beach pics, looks like a perfect day, so glad you had a nice time with the boys before school started!

Not sure I commented on the Andrew talking in the hole pic on FB, but that was so funny! What a cute kid! :)