Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Trick or Treat

Trick or treating in Manchester is always the sunday before Halloween. Andrew was a bear and SO CUTE! This is actually a costume my mom made when we were kids. He loved being a bear but other than that I don't think he had much of a clue as to what was going on. He does however very much understand the concept of candy now, and he has already had a few tantrums over not being able to have it whenever he wants it. Who invented this holiday anyway? Certainly not a parent!

Danny wanted to be a boxer but we couldn't find a costume in his size so his next choice was Batman. Truth be told, he would have been anything that had muscles- I guess Batman is cool enough even without the muscles. Given my love of this holiday (sorry for the Halloween lovers- I'm just not a fan) we put off costume shopping until Saturday so I was relieved to find a Batman in his size. He has worn it every day since we got it. And beware if you are in the same room with him when he has the costume on- you may get attacked!

The boys with Hanae, our neighbor, dressed as a beautiful Chinese princess.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: