Wednesday, November 05, 2008
Sad
I am sad this morning over "how far we have come" as a nation. I am not talking about Obama or even this election. I am talking about how we have stolen the innocence of youth from our children. I would be willing to bet that none of our grandparents had to sit down with their 6 year old child and talk about things like abortion and homosexuality. These are not topics for children but I feel that I have been forced to "educate" them somewhat on what all this stuff is. I have had to place the burden of adult things and the evil of this world on a young mind that should be thinking of of frogs and playing outside with his friends. I will "get over it" and I will fill my mind with God's promises and His word. But for right now I shed a tear....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sad with you...
here too! i am so sorry sister...
Post a Comment