Saturday, May 13, 2006

Danny's 4th Birthday Party!

Today was Danny's 4th birthday party. The plan was to do some games and play outside but it was a full downpour all day today so we were stuck inside. Everyone seemed to have fun. When I asked Danny what his favorite part of his party was he said, "when we were playing basketball with all my friends and all the balls." There were 12 blow up basketballs and I put laundry baskets out so the kids could play basketball. I think Danny was so excited to have a real team instead of his imaginary "players".


Danny and Andrew playing with the basketballs this morning before the party. They had so much fun!



Basketball birthday party- the calm before the storm:)


This was the best picture we could get of all the kids at the party (Adam included:)


This pinata was built for grown men. Danny hit it with his metal bat for about 10 minutes. Adam stepped in to help and finally one of the older kids pulled it down and ripped it open. It was still very fun and Danny got out some aggression:)

Finally!


Danny was very excited when he opened up his new shaving kit. After opening it he went straight to the bathroom to put his shaving stuff in with Daddy's.


Opening more presents.


So excited to blow out his candles!!


Danny was so excited to try out his new shaving stuff. Daddy gave him a lesson on how to properly shave.




3 comments:

The Boisverts said...

oh my goodness, the shaving pictures made me all teary! Those are some precious pictures!!

Happy Birthday, Danny! We look forward to watching you grow this year to becoming the youngest major league baseball player ever!!! :-) We love ya little guy!

Anonymous said...

how about bringing those basketballs along on vacation... i can see the boys having some fun with that :)

Lisa said...

I agree - the shaving pictures are priceless! I think you should start a cake decorating business. I'm impressed with both of the birthday cakes.