Wednesday, April 19, 2006
If you are grossed out by poop then don't read this
Between working in childcare for many years and being a mom I have had many encounters with gross things- especially with poop. Nothing tops this. I had Andrew in his saucer (play seat thing) and I was in the kitchen doing dishes. I probably hadn't looked at him in about 15 minutes. Our 11 year old neighbor came to the door, saw Andrew and said, "Oh my gosh Andrew is covered in poop!" I could tell by the look on her face it was bad. It looked as if he had been dumped in mud. He was enjoying wiggling his feet all around in it. It was everywhere. After a nasty tub I put Andrew to bed and went outside to hose down the saucer. I won't go into detail but it took awhile and it invovled an old toothbrush. YUCK!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love it! That story truly epitomizes parenting, doesn't it? I felt that feeling of overwhelming disgust just reading it!!
Excuse me while I throw up in my mouth!
Post a Comment